Infrared imaging is a tool that allows the home inspector to discover issues about your home that you may not see with the naked eye. IR imaging uses the invisible heat energy emitted from objects and systems in the home and allows us to measure it. IR imaging assists the home inspector in finding and diagnosing issues such as:
- moisture intrusion that could lead to mold
- unknown plumbing leaks
- hidden roof leaks, before they cause serious damage
- overheated equipment
- electrical faults before they cause a fire
- overloaded and undersized circuits
- circuit breakers in need of immediate replacement
- missing, damaged, and/or wet insulation
- heat loss and air infiltration in walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors, water
- structural defects
- energy loss and efficiency
- dangerous flue leaks
Have a question or need to get in touch?
Have me call you or call us at:
Ready to Schedule?
Give us a call or fill out the form on the left and we'll be in touch.